QuickSet Rear Takedown Detent Modification Kit
- Action Pro Sports utilizes our own US based warehouse along with global manufactures and third-party suppliers to process, fulfill and ship orders.
- Action Pro Sports will do our best to indicate the fulfillment method of the item/s within the item's description so the customer has an approximate idea of how long they should allow for fulfillment and delivery.
- If an item's description states that it is a "Pre-Order (US)" or a "Pre-Order (Global)" item then it is most likely being fulfilled and shipped by one of our US or Global suppliers, which may have longer fulfillment and delivery times.
- Once an order is placed and received by Action Pro Sports it is our goal to initiate processing of the order within 3 days, but due to Holidays and other circumstances it may take a little bit longer.
- Action Pro Sports will do our best to update the customer's account so they can log in and see the status of their order. This includes fulfillment and shipment information along with information concerning any issues that may be affecting their order.
- As stated above; In general there are three different item fulfillment methods. Those methods are generally items that are shipped from our own US based warehouse, items shipped from one of our US based suppliers and or items shipped from one of our global suppliers. Depending on your order, we may need to source the items from multiple sources, but we will provide updates and tracking information for each item.
- US Based Warehouse shipments are generally fulfilled and delivered within 1-2 weeks.
- "Pre-Order (US)" are items fulfilled and shipped by US Based Manufactures & Suppliers, which are generally fulfilled and delivered within 1-2 weeks.
- "Pre-Order (Global)" are items fulfilled and shipped by Globally Based Manufactures & Suppliers, which are generally fulfilled and delivered within 1-5 weeks.
Order Cancellation, Returns & Exchanges:
- An order can only be canceled/modified if the item and or items have not been shipped.
- Action Pro Sports reserves the right to cancel or remove an item and or items from an order for any reason, but if canceled or an item and or items are removed, a refund will be provided to the customer per the modifications made to the order.
- If the customer wishes to cancel an order and or remove an item and or items from their order they must contact email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order# along with a clear list of the item/s they wish to remove prior to the item/s shipping. If the order can be canceled and or the item and or items can be removed an appropriate refund will be provided.
Returns & Exchanges:
- No exchanges are allowed, but regularly priced items that have not been used, worn and are in new condition with all original tags and packaging materials can be returned by the customer for store credit per their originally invoiced item value, not including any fees and or shipping costs.
- Sale, Closeout, Discounted, and or Discontinued items can not be returned or exchanged.
- If a customer wishes to request a return for qualifying items, they must do the following;
- Email email@example.com their order# along with a concise description of the item/s they want to return within 14 days of receiving their order.
- If the return request is approved, the customer must ship the unused, unworn, new condition item/s along with all original tags, and packaging materials along with a copy of original order to the address below using a shipping method that includes tracking information.
- Email the return tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org so delivery can be confirmed.
- Once the returned items have been verified, a store credit will be provided to the customer for the value of the originally invoiced item/s amount, not including fees and or shipping costs.
The NextGenAR Quickset Rear Takedown Pin Detent Modification Kit allows you to modify your Lower Receiver so you can use a NextGenAR Set Screw to cap your Rear Takedown Detent Pin instead of having to rely on the castle nut & butt plate. This is a great modification for a lower receiver, especially for AR Pistol setups!
The kit includes:
- 1 X 5-40 Tap & Tap Tool
- 1 X NextGenAR Hex Wrench
- The more parts you buy the more you save
- 1 screw, pin & spring pack = $1/each piece
- 5 screw, pin & spring pack = $0.90/each piece
- 10 screw, pin & spring pack = $0.80/each piece
- This Mod kit is not suitable for Polymer Lowers
- The process of performing a Rear Takedown Pin Detent Modification will slightly, but permanently alter and modify your lower receiver by implementing threads into the rear detent installation chamber so be absolutely certain you want to perform this modification and understand it should be performed by a capable individual as no returns or reimbursements will be provided if you damage your weapon and or are not happy with the end result. Furthermore this modification may effect the manufacture's warranty so all modifications, assumption of risk, and or potential damage are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, user and installer.
- The purchaser, user, and installer assume all risk associated with the use and modification of their weapon and agree NextGenAR and or any affiliates will not be liable for any potential injury, damage, or liabilities.
- If the user decides to revert back to using the butt plate to secure the detent spring and detent pin this can be done by using a Mil-Spec. detent spring and following the traditional installation process.