Takedown Rear Detent Modification Parts Kits
"Stocked" & "Drop Shipped" Info:
Action Pro Sports utilizes our own US based warehouse along with domestic and global third-party suppliers to process, fulfill and ship orders.
"Stocked" items are processed and shipped directly from our Action Pro Sports US based warehouse.
"US Drop Shipped" items are sourced, processed, and shipped from one of our US suppliers. Please allow 1-2 weeks for deliveries from US Drop shipped suppliers, but understand more time may be needed in some instances.
"Global Drop Shipped" items are sourced, processed, and shipped from one of our Global suppliers. Please allow 3-5 weeks for deliveries from Global Drop Shipped suppliers, but understand more time may be needed in some instances.
Please also keep in mind that regularly priced Drop shipped items that have not been used or worn and are in new condition with all original tags and packaging materials maybe returned by the customer for a store credit per their originally invoiced value minus any fees and or shipping costs incurred by Action Pro Sports.
Return & Exchange Info:
An order can only be canceled and or modified if the item and or items have not been processed for shipment.
Action Pro Sports reserves the right to cancel or remove an item and or items from an order for any reason, but if canceled or an item and or items are removed, a refund will be provided to the customer per the modifications made to the order.
If the customer wishes to cancel an order and or remove an item and or items from their order they must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order# along with a clear list of the item/s they wish to remove prior to the item/s shipping.
Returns & Exchanges:
Regularly priced "In Stock" items that have not been used or worn and are in new condition with all original tags and packaging materials may be returned by the customer for a credit per their originally invoiced value minus any fees and or shipping costs incurred by Action Pro Sports.
Regularly priced "PreOrder Now" items that have not been used or worn and are in new condition with all original tags and packaging materials may be returned by the customer for a store credit per their originally invoiced value minus any fees and or shipping costs incurred by Action Pro Sports.
Sale, Closeout, and or Discontinued items can not be returned or exchanged. Sale of Sale, Closeout, and or Discontinued items are considered final.
If a customer wishes to request a return for qualifying items, they must do the following;
Email email@example.com their order# along with a concise description of the item/s they want to return within 14 days of receiving their order.
If the return request is approved, the customer must ship the unused, unworn, new condition item/s along with all original tags, and packaging materials along with a copy of original order to the address below using a shipping method that includes tracking information.
Email the return tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org so delivery can be confirmed.
Once the returned items have been verified, a store credit will be provided to the customer for the value of the originally invoiced item/s amount minus any fees and or shipping costs incurred by Action Pro Sports.
Lower Receiver - Takedown Rear Detent Modification Parts Kits - QuickSet
The NextGenAR Quickset Rear Takedown Pin Detent Modification parts kits are great if you already have a 5-40 tap and tap wrench.
- Compatibility: Should fit most Mil-Spec. AR15, AR10 DPMS and AR10 Armalite rifle configurations, but refer to your manufacture for more specific compatibility information
- Common Calibers: .223, 5.56, 300 Blackout, .308, and 7.62
- 1 X 1/16 Hex Wrench
- The more parts you buy the more you save
- 1 screw, pin & spring pack
- 5 screw, pin & spring pack
- 10 screw, pin & spring pack
Important shipping and handling Information:
- Domestic US orders only, No international sales allowed
- In Stock items ship directly from our Action Pro Sports US based warehouse
- This Modification may not suitable for some Polymer Lower Receivers because the tapping process may not thread properly and or the cut threads may not last over multiple uses
- The process of performing a Rear Takedown Pin Detent Modification will slightly, but permanently alter and modify your lower receiver by implementing threads into the rear detent installation chamber so be absolutely certain you want to perform this modification and understand it should be performed by a capable individual as no returns or reimbursements will be provided if you damage your weapon and or are not happy with the end result. Furthermore this modification may effect the manufacture's warranty so all modifications, assumption of risk, and or potential damage are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, user and installer.
- The purchaser, user, and installer assume all risk associated with the use and modification of their weapon and agree NextGenAR and or any affiliates will not be liable for any potential injury, damage, or liabilities.
- If the user decides to revert back to using the butt plate to secure the detent spring and detent pin this can be done by using a Mil-Spec. detent spring and following the traditional installation process.