Takedown Rear Detent Modification Parts Kits
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Lower Receiver - Takedown Rear Detent Modification Parts Kits - QuickSet
The NextGenAR Quickset Rear Takedown Pin Detent Modification parts kits are great if you already have a 5-40 tap and tap wrench.
- Compatibility: Should fit most Mil-Spec. AR15, AR10 DPMS and AR10 Armalite rifle configurations, but refer to your manufacture for more specific compatibility information
- Common Calibers: .223, 5.56, 300 Blackout, .308, and 7.62
- 1 X 1/16 Hex Wrench
- The more parts you buy the more you save
- 1 screw, pin & spring pack
- 5 screw, pin & spring pack
- 10 screw, pin & spring pack
Important shipping and handling Information:
- Domestic US orders only, No international sales allowed
- In Stock items ship directly from our Action Pro Sports US based warehouse
- This Modification may not suitable for some Polymer Lower Receivers because the tapping process may not thread properly and or the cut threads may not last over multiple uses
- The process of performing a Rear Takedown Pin Detent Modification will slightly, but permanently alter and modify your lower receiver by implementing threads into the rear detent installation chamber so be absolutely certain you want to perform this modification and understand it should be performed by a capable individual as no returns or reimbursements will be provided if you damage your weapon and or are not happy with the end result. Furthermore this modification may effect the manufacture's warranty so all modifications, assumption of risk, and or potential damage are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, user and installer.
- The purchaser, user, and installer assume all risk associated with the use and modification of their weapon and agree NextGenAR and or any affiliates will not be liable for any potential injury, damage, or liabilities.
- If the user decides to revert back to using the butt plate to secure the detent spring and detent pin this can be done by using a Mil-Spec. detent spring and following the traditional installation process.
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages